Well-Empowered: Transition to High School with Confidence!
Well-Empowered is my 2-hour workshop, helping your daughter to transition to high school with confidence!
I will teach her the foundations of her emotional health, with a particular focus on emotional regulation, confidence, resilience, and self-worth.
I will equip her with strategies, including mindfulness, to help her control her worry, stress, and anxiety, and teach her tools to navigate common friendship issues. I will also teach about positive body image, nutrition, and social media as these are often areas of concern for young women in this age group.
To top it off, I will equip YOU to help her navigate this journey, through a support resource and discussion at the conclusion of the workshop.
The core areas taught include:
- Emotional awareness and regulation
- Positive body image
- Healthy bodies (nutrition and physical activity)
These core areas will support your daughter to develop resilience and a more confident understanding of herself, her strengths, and abilities. She will learn strategies to recognise and control her emotional thoughts and reactions, and the importance of building healthy self-worth.
Included in the workshop is:
- 2-hour interactive workshop including educational content, breathing and mindfulness techniques
- Workshop booklet with key information, activities, and strategies
- Fun craft activity to encourage self-worth and mindfulness
- Parent support resource and discussion with information on how to incorporate strategies learned into the home environment plus tips for a smooth transition, boosting self-esteem and relationships
Contact me to register your daughter and secure her spot, I would love the opportunity to empower her to transition with confidence!